Andel creates energy for you – from production to sale
Production of energy
Through the offshore windfarm Rødsand 2, Andel contributes with the production of wind energy, and the windfarm produces energy corresponding to the annual electricity consumption of 200,000 households. Through an equity interest of 5.01% in Ørsted, Andel is involved in the development of sustainable energy solutions and production across most of the world.
Distribution of energy
Together, the grid companies Cerius and Radius supply electricity to more than 1.4 million grid customers. That corresponds to approximately 40% of the total supply of electricity in Denmark. The targets for both electricity grid companies are efficient operations and security of supply through continuous extension of the electricity grid, so that it can accommodate increased decentral production and consumption of climate-friendly electricity. The grid company Cerius operates and develops the electricity grid in South, West and Central Zealand, Lolland-Falster and the isles in the area. The grid company Radius operates and develops the electricity grid in the Copenhagen area, North Zealand and parts of Central Zealand.
Through SEAS-NVE Strømmen, SEAS-NVE Energi and a part ownership of 40.5% in Energi Danmark, Andel offers the sale of electricity as well as natural gas and biogas to residential and corporate customers. The target is to be the customers’ first choice within integrated, digital and future-proof customer solutions.
Andel believes that electric cars are the future, and consequently we have invested, together with the energy company NRGI, in the electric mobility operator Clever, which is the leading provider of private and public charging solutions for electric cars in the Nordic countries. As the largest provider of e-mobility in the Nordic countries, Clever is an important strategic operator in the transition of transportation.
We are Andel
Andel is energy, together
When people get together in a community, a special kind of energy develops – energy to think differently, dream bigger and create something new. Through sustainable energy solutions and vital infrastructure, we create connection and cohesion in everyday life – and for the future.
cooperative members on Zealand are co-owners of everything we create together.
colleagues take responsibility for creating a shared future.
million customer relationships are in focus when we create value in everyday life.
Andel increases its ownership in Energi Danmark
The European Commission has just approved a consolidation of the ownership in the energy company Energi Danmark. The cooperatively-owned energy and fibre-optic group Andel becomes the majority shareholder with an ownership interest of 63.6 percent, and the cooperatively-owned NRGi owns the remaining 36.4 percent.
Lolland to become a hub for hot rock energy storage
The energy and fibre-optic group Andel has decided to place a new energy storage facility at Rødby, an ideal location when it comes to removing the barriers to the green transition.
Andel and Stiesdal join forces on large-scale energy storage
The energy and fibre-optic group Andel invests DKK 75m (EUR 10m) in Stiesdal Storage Technologies. The ambition is to take pumped thermal electricity storage to a new level.