According to a new European survey conducted in 26 countries, significant nations like Germany and France are falling behind in garnering citizen support for the green energy transition. Across the 26 countries, only 66% express support, raising concerns at Andel, the energy and fiber network group, which ranks among Denmark's largest energy companies. CEO Jesper Hjulmand urges politicians, industries, and organizations to collaborate to inform and engage citizens in the green energy transition.
Andel and CIP will form a consortium to cooperate on two tenders for offshore wind farms in Denmark: Hesselø Offshore Wind Farm in Kattegat north of Zealand and Kriegers Flak II in the Baltic Sea. For Denmark to reach the national climate ambitions and lower the share of fossil fuels in the national energy supply, […]
The energy and fibre-optic group Andel has decided to place a new energy storage facility at Rødby, an ideal location when it comes to removing the barriers to the green transition. Rødby can look forward to becoming the home of a new energy storage facility, which has the potential to remove one of the most […]
The European Commission has just approved a consolidation of the ownership in the energy company Energi Danmark. The cooperatively-owned energy and fibre-optic group Andel becomes the majority shareholder with an ownership interest of 63.6 percent, and the cooperatively-owned NRGi’s ownership interest will in future make up the remaining 36.4 percent. Andel has made an important […]
The energy and fibre-optic group Andel invests DKK 75m (EUR 10m) in Stiesdal Storage Technologies. The ambition is to take pumped thermal electricity storage to a new level. The green transition is well under way, and increasingly larger energy volumes are produced from renewable energy sources such as wind and solar. Many expect that in […]